Re: A89: Drug War vs. Stock Market

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Drug War vs. Stock Market

XCOM?  Could be made pretty easily?  I always laugh at remarks like this
made by non-programmers.  A game like that would take many months of work
to do.  It takes alot of time to write code in asm.  Even if you were using
a C compiler (and the compiled C code would be much slower than
hand-optimized asm) it would still take at least a month or two to write.
And this assumes that you knew what you were doing and knew how to make a
game like that.  If you'd never made a game in asm before and never written
something similiar for some other platform, I don't see any way you could
write one.

If it's so easy, let's see you write it.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net