Re: A89: ROM Version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ROM Version

> How do you find the ROM version on the TI-89?    ON the TI-92 Plus it is
> [F1][A].  Someone told me it was [F5][diamond][APPS].  Is that true?  Is
> there another way?
>
> Also, can someone send me a screenshot of the about screen/ rom version
> seen.  Thanks.

Yes, that way works, but [F1], [alpha], [=], (the "about" option on the main
menu) gives you much more information.  You just can't run the self test
from it.  If you press any key that sends an 's' while on the "apps" ROM
screen, you will go to the self test menu.  Be careful, don't run the flash
test if you don't have your graphlink handy.  If you exit the test screen
without running the RAM test, the screen will not redraw correctly.  This
appears to be a quite permanent condition.  Go back in and run the RAM
test to fix it.