Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

All the functions?  Two hours?!  I find that really hard to believe.  It is
really much slower in almost everything.  For example, try scrolling
through the list of conversions and see how long it takes to get to (and
find) the one you want.  On the 86, it's just a couple of keystrokes a way.
 Just tap more a few times, instead of waiting it to scroll through them
all.  The speed of the calculations is faster than the 85/86, but menus and
all that other kind of stuff isn't.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net