Re: A89: TI's inferior link program.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI's inferior link program.

COM1+COM3 share IRQs.. same as COM2+COM4..

or so says windows.

QUESTION!!!!

I can't find (for the life of me) the pin data for the ti-graph link cable, and
I don't want to build my own serial cable right now just so I can write a
program to talk to the link cable and back again.

If you have the specs for the ti-graph link cable, please do tell.