A89: Drugwar

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Drugwar

>I'm just saying that it contributes to the corruption, let's all make
and >play
>halfway intelligent games.  Like nibbles.  Not something that we get
>to run around and deal drugs, shoot people, and have a raving fun
>drug-dealing
>time, in assembler even.

Are you inferring that a game that forces the player to pay attention
to supply and demand, make buy/sell decisions, explore various
markets, and examine the tradeoffs of cheaper vs. quality products is
less mentally stimulating than a game where you steer around a snake
eating dots?

You sound less like a dealer and more like a customer...

CR