Re: A89: Doors OS crashes my 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Doors OS crashes my 89

In a message dated 9/24/98 2:00:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, doors@altern.org
writes:

> Sorry for this. Can you explain me in what conditions it happened ?
>  (Any error message, screen filled..) And was userlib in archive memory ? If
>  so, it is normal that it crashes..

no l didn't archive anything.  l ran doorsos() twice in a row, and this is
what the homescreen said:
Done			Done
doorsos()		Done
l noticed that the first time l ran it, where it would normally say doorsos()
on the left side of the screen it said "Done" for some reason...
Anyway right after that l typed in hello() (or whatever the name of that
program is) and the top of the screen was stuck on "Illegal Instruction."
Also, while using PlusShell l ran doorsos while in it and the calc crashed
right upon exiting PlusShell.