Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

>4. I hardly think this game is offensive simply because it has some drugs
>in it.  It doesn't necessarily promote drugs any more than Quake promotes
>killing.

yes, you have a point here, but I might point out that Quake is acutally FUN
and it stimulates the mind and reflexes.  It doesn't actually LOWER your iq
:-)

>I'm sorry I keep sending messages to this list, particularly the somewhat
>off-topic messages, but I hardly think I've come anywhere near, in number,
>to that of Mr. Miller.  Thanx for your time.

you're DANG right you haven't! =)  I'm proud of my activity on this mailing
list and I'm prepared to spend many hours programming quality games for the
Ti-89 so that people might find some glimmer of enjoyment in the dreadful
depths of the American Education system.

BTW, sorry to be a jerk about the Drugwar debate, but it is my oppinion that
this game sucks, and I'm standing by it.
__
Thayne Miller
mailto:yomaster@inconnect.com
ICQ# 4637439 | mailto:4637439@pager.mirabilis.com

             LDS member  http://www.lds.org

"The greatest pleasure in yo-yoing is an abstract
pleasure--watching the dramatization of simple physical
laws, and realizing they will never fail if a trick is done
correctly.  The geometric purity of it!  The string isn't
just a string, it is a tool in the enactment of theorems.
It is a line, an idea"       - Frank Conroy, Stop Time