Re: A89: annoying little quirks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: annoying little quirks

uhh, someone is smoking crack.  how can you possess an 89 and not show people?  nope, it just doesn't happen.  let alone, when you start busting out phat answers in two seconds, people are going to know what's up . . .
someone's got an 89!!  =)

yeah.  anyway, sorry for sounding like some gangster dude.  i don't know why it happened.  i guess my grammar sort of changes for every post.  depends on my mood.

At 10:14 PM 9/11/98, you wrote:

>In a message dated 9/11/98 8:50:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, GMH13@aol.com
>writes:
>
>> btw, even without programs, the ti89 is awesome!  (too bad my calc teacher
>>  won't let me use it on tests, although i should be able to use it in
>physics
>>  (does anyone know if it's allowed on the physics c ap exam?))
>>

>>  long live the 89!
>
>Try this: don't let the teacher know you have an 89.  Better yet, don't let
>anyone else know you have an 89 (just don't play with it on top of your desk
>or show it to people).

{-kimo-}

Summers never live up to your expectations . . .
-kimo