Re: A89: annoying little quirks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: annoying little quirks

>Actually, the TI-89 is a mix between The TI-92 and the TI-83.
>     Pat

You'se so wrong, it's not even funny.  Actually, it is kinda funny.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!.  Anyway, you're wrong, and the other guy is too (but
you're more wrong than he is).  The TI-89 is completely based on the
TI-92+.  Absolutely nothing to do with the 83, except for possibly the
case, and I would opine that that is based on the 86, rather than the 83.
So, the moral of the story, girls and boys, is don't say stupid things.
Cuz the Aardvark, or me (when I have time), will catch you on them, and
make you feel stupid.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Of course, Ankh-Morpork's citizens had always claimed that the river water
was incredibly pure. Any water that had passed through so many kidneys,
they reasoned, had to be very pure indeed.
	-- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)

Follow-Ups: References: