A89: New OS thoughts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: New OS thoughts

 Just to put in my two cents:
	I feel an entirely new OS would not be a good idea.  Think of the years of
exsperiance TI programmers have in calculator OSs.  If a New OS were to be
made by the users it would lack in mathimaticl ability, or would take long
enough that your desktop will fit in a calc case.  I think it would be better
to add product code to the device, as a new application (like EE*Pro).  This
way the calculator will not need a newly designed CAS to keep functionality
and can include a GUI and/or other things.  If I were you I would spend my
time in a more useful activity.

Just my thoughts, I have been wrong in the past.

Matt Ross