Re: A89: TI-89 GNU OPEN TI OS Pre-Proposal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-89 GNU OPEN TI OS Pre-Proposal

Then again, maybe we could give TI a hand and do some bugfixing/
function-adding/cleaning-up of the existing ROM instead of writing
one from scratch.  That way, we'd still have a calculator, all the
games and stuff would still work, and it would suit our needs better.

Maybe we could convince TI to use our ROM changes in the
distributed version...  Okay, copyright laws make this impossible
(or at least very stupid on TI's part), but it's fun to type so I will
type it anyway.