A89: AP test?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: AP test?

I sincerely appologize for being "off topic," but I'm curious as to what AP tests will allow the TI-89.  I'm currently in AP Calculus BC and AP chemisty.  Will they allow it for those tests?  what about the AP physics test?

__
Thayne Miller
mailto:yomaster@inconnect.com
ICQ# 4637439 | mailto:4637439@pager.mirabilis.com

             LDS member  http://www.lds.org

"The greatest pleasure in yo-yoing is an abstract
pleasure--watching the dramatization of simple physical
laws, and realizing they will never fail if a trick is done
correctly.  The geometric purity of it!  The string isn't
just a string, it is a tool in the enactment of theorems.
It is a line, an idea"       - Frank Conroy, Stop Time