Re: A89: where to get one *OFF LIST TOPIC*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: where to get one *OFF LIST TOPIC*

You're right, I shouldn't have posted that.  I apologize now.  I think that
what upset me was that that was about the 20th time that question was asked
on the list.  I'm going to start a FAQ about the TI-89, and that will be
the first question on the list.

On a different note, if anyone is working on a shell or other assembly
program, please email me privately.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net