Re: A89: update Phoenix ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: update Phoenix ?

<< Hi
 I think that Phenix is the best game on the 89 for know, here is some
 question :
 in the shop, u can buy more than once each weapons (I got the deluxe plasma
 and I press enter and... oups, just $50 more...)... I think u should fix
that.
 Can u make a save/load game thing, like in Mario, or a teacher key (like
 Ztetris (on 85/86))

 When u finish a level, is it normal that u can play and play and play... ?
 What is the radio thing ?
 Can u make a special level which would be harder and in which u can active
 more than one weapon at the same time ?? >>

I think he's more interested in porting the game to perfection before he adds
any new features.