Re: A89: Super Tron 89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Super Tron 89?

how many people actually use doorsos?  i didnt use it at all until after
i wrote the game so i just used the plusshel libs..i know its big, but
you can fit all of the ti-89 asm games on your calc like 50x anyways
right now..if i feel the need ill make it smaller later, and add link
support when someone else i know gets a ti-89..  if i get some time ill
change it over to doorsos if people want..

>If you read the txt file for Super Tron it says it was made for
Plusshell.