Re: A89: TI-89 hang...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-89 hang...

>I played mario92 on my TI-89 and it worked all fine. But when I exited the
>game just now, the 89 hung with the text "Address Error" written in the
>upper right corner. I'm not able to turn the calc off (without removing the
>batteries), and I'm not able to do anything at all - except when I press
>2nd and "diamond" and shift, the matching icon appares in the lower left
>corner...
>
>HELP!!! What can I do???

You can press 2nd - Left - Right - ON  to reset the TI89 at any time.
 (This is like the 2nd - Lock - ON combinaison of the ti 92)

If this doesn't work then do the stuff with removing the batts and so on.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Doors Homepage: http://doorshome.home.ml.org (not updated for Doors OS)