Re: A89: TI-89 hang...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-89 hang...

This happened to me after running tron89 in plusshell, and also after mario92
with doorsos7, but i'm not sure if plusshell or doors had anything to do with
it.  ever since then, i haven't installed any shells, and everything works
fine.  just a thought.

<< Hi' there!

 I played mario92 on my TI-89 and it worked all fine. But when I exited the
 game just now, the 89 hung with the text "Address Error" written in the
 upper right corner. I'm not able to turn the calc off (without removing the
 batteries), and I'm not able to do anything at all - except when I press
 2nd and "diamond" and shift, the matching icon appares in the lower left
 corner...

 HELP!!! What can I do??? >>