Re: A89: ti convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ti convert

<< At 04:59 PM 10/17/98 +0100, you wrote:

 >Hi
 >I use ti_convert to convert asm file in order to send them with link92xp,
 >but even if it's work with tetris89, whizz, it doesn't work with the lib
 >cause it rename gray4lib in gray4lib! which is invalid... anyone got an
 idea ?
 >i dont want to spend 450f (french money) in buying this fucking ti cable !

 I use it too.  I have been able to make it convert (but only a cuppla
 programs, i haven't tried very many), but after I convert them, linx92xp
 won't send them. I get a "variable refused" message from link92xp.  Can
 anyone help with my problem? >>

I have also been using the same method, but it only works with files with 7 or
less characters in the internal filename.  With the BASIC programs, it is easy
enough (however tedious) to change the names, but with things like pictures
and things, I'm not sure if it is possible.  I hope there is a utility for it
somewhere.