Re: A89: strange things that happen when the batteries are low

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: strange things that happen when the batteries are low

In a message dated 10/11/98 4:00:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kimo@stones.com
writes:

> hmm.  that sounds kind of funny.  my batteries were low about a week ago and
>  just changed them yesterday.  i didn't notice anything like that.  it sure
>  didn't turn off when i went into the var-link and then back to the home
>  screen.  as far as the pauses, i'm not sure if i noticed them.  i don't
>  usually
>  scroll up in the history area.  and i also didn't notice the disappearing
>  0/30.  mainly, i'm just saying i know my calc didn't turn off when i went
> into
>  the var-link and back to the homescreen on low batteries.

no no what l meant was that, after going to the var-link screen, back to the
homescreen, and turning the calc off, it would within a second or so turn
itself back on!
Also, it wasn't just scrolling through the history area that caused the pauses
it was using any of the keys (in the program editor or whatever).