A89: SOME ONE HELP ME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: SOME ONE HELP ME

Hi guys,

	I purchased my TI-89 on the 5th of October.  I wanted to download some games!
Some games worked fine, but some, such as, mines, P4, or selda gave me an
error.

	After I put it on to my calculator and I tried to compile it, it gave me an
error saying "Undefined Variable".  When I pressed ENTER (goto) it brought me
to the line saying "RclGDB norma".  I have no clue what is going on.
Supposedly it should work, because the file norma is in the compiling folder
(as installed), but it just doesn't.  Does anyone else experience this
problem? Does anyone else know how to solve this problem?  Please help me!

Mista T
Madmrt@aol.com