A89: PGL 2.2 by CedFoo released !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: PGL 2.2 by CedFoo released !!

I've tried a lot of Program Manager, and I think I've made the fastest
and most efficient Program Manager for the TI-89 and the TI-92.
PGL 2.2 is based on the function popup and on matrices.
It can handle as many subdirectories as you want.

It features:
- unlimited subdirectories.
- really quick access to programs
- entirely controllable from within the program
- it allows addition, deletion, and edition of items
- items can be either folders or programs of course
- the interesting point is that you enter the programs as you would do
in the HOME screen, so you can enter programs with arguments.
- even quicker on the TI-89 thanks to the shortcut [diamond][1], which
can be changed.

I hope you'll love it, cause all of my friends loved it, and I'm not
joking.
I'm gonna try to improve it even more, so if you have any suggestions,
comments (bad or good), please Email me your feeling about it.

If you have any problem installing it, I'll be happy to help you, even
if it shoudn't happen :-)

Thanks. CedFoo
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip; x-mac-type="5A495020"; x-mac-creator="5A495020"; name="PGL22.zip"