A89: Compile Asm89 prog with Plusshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Compile Asm89 prog with Plusshell

    I had difficulties to compile asm prog with plusshell with the batch
file that is gave with plusshell. I made another version of it. People have
problems running Ti92 + progs on their Ti89. I think that the reason is
because the progs are looking for librairies that are compiled for the 92+
and not for the 89 and u got in your calc some librairies compiled for the
89. If you want to make the prog work just add : xdef _ti89 at the top of
your asm file and compile it. The prog will look for 89 librairies instead
of the 92+ ones.