Re: A89: asm info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: asm info

>Does anyone know when we will get the asm info, ROM calls, or ANYTHING (or
>have we gotten it and i've been in the dark?) that will let the production
>of 89 asm progs begin?  We have PlusShell (if you can get it to work for the
>89) and DoorsOS, but there isn't anything for either of them except the two
>classics, Nibbles and "Hello, World!"

  Actually ROM calls and RAM adresses doc can be found in the Fargo II
documentation (Fargo II is the shell for the 92), in the doc directory.
  Some RAM adresses are described in our doc but not a lot..

  The ROM functions and RAM adresses actually available should be enough
for anyone to start assembly on the 89.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr