Re: A89: asm info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: asm info

I e-mailed TI about it already, they said that they were working on the
ASM site for the 89 still, but I've also gotten some info from other
sources saying that it might be like the 86 was, where the ASM info came
out about 2 months after the 86's came out, so I'm thinking, that it
will probably be another month until the ASM info comes out...
Randall Lewis
Visit: The NEW TI-89 Files (as of tonight)
http://members.xoom.com/ti89/