Re: A89: compiling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: compiling

Hey, thanks!  I must have had something else wrong though as well, because
it seems to have permanently crashed.  Maybe that jmp instead of jsr / rts?

Anyhow, what do you do when you've taken out all five batteries and the calc
still won't turn back on?  (it's important, it's my roomate's calculator)