Re: A89: Parallel Homemade Cable Linking Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Parallel Homemade Cable Linking Program

89z is an ASM File... You can open only BASIC Files in the WinLink...
That's where my problem is! You can open 89p Files without a problem... And
then you can transfer them using WIZARD 92... But! If you have Assembler
Programms or Group Files or whatever... Then it doesn't work... A new
program has to be developed for that... That's why I ask for Pascal, C or
ASM routines for LPT or a TI-Calc Parallel link...

Bye