A89: not strictly ASM, but still pretty interesting.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: not strictly ASM, but still pretty interesting.

If you press the green diamond button, then the EE button, the 89 displays
a map of what you get when you press the green diamond button and most of
the other buttons.  I understand all the things except for threee of them.
It says if you press <> -, you should get something called "homedata".
What is the that?  If you press <> ,, it says "system data."  If you press
<> (, it says "Greek."  If anybody could help me out with those three
things, I'd really appreciate it.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

     -- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)