Re: A89: Maybe some math programs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Maybe some math programs?

No, here is a list of the chips in it:

U10, U11 SRM20V100LLT    -    1Mbit static RAM
U9 LH28F160S3TL10    -    Flash (Can't remember the size, if interested do a
search on altavista for "28f160" )
U5 SC414181FG16    -    Motorola custom chip.  Perhaps it includes an FPU on
chip?
U8 ? small chip, "orbit 61096B 9809"
U? LP324M

Don't ask about the lack of U1 -U4, and U7.  Who knows, couldn't find any
markings.  maybe underneath the LCD, but there's very little room there.

If there is an FPU, it has to be on the uP, I can't imagine they'd hide it
under the LCD or something, since it would require quite a few direct lines to
the uP.

Anyway.

-Adam