A89: DOWN WITH TUTORIALS!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: DOWN WITH TUTORIALS!

Ok, if there is a good tutorial for programming (ie Usgard School) then it is
not so difficult to learn programming for that specific language.  But since
there are very few programming guides for 68k and most just do not cover the
amount of detail that should be covered.  I say that why not start a real
"school" for beginners.  This can be done over IRC maybe once a week (like
every Sunday night) for half hour or so.  I think this would be much more
useful and less time consuming than having people read a million different
tutorials that basically say the exact same thing without going into real
details and examples.  We already know that many people here do not know 68K
programming (ie.me) but we would like to learn!  I say if maybe like 10 people
could sign up for this school and have an experienced programmer "instruct"
the "class" then more will be learned by these 10 people then a 100+ people
reading tutorials...

I'm addressing this to experienced programmers" "Please volunteer to help"

Well, you can sign ME up!

-looking forward to hearing comments-

-Steven-