Re: A89: Original Mario

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Original Mario

I think that Tron would be a bad example because Super Tron totally wipes the
floor with the other Tron.  If Super Tron wasn't made, then we'd all be stuck
with an inferior version.  I think more options should be embraced rather than
set aside.

BTW, in case anyone wants to know why I think the first Tron sucks, it's
because only one key can be pressed at a time.  And since it's a two player
game, that really ruins the game.

In a message dated 11/23/98 5:55:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,