Re: A89: Re: Maybe some math programs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Maybe some math programs?

In a message dated 11/23/98 6:30:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

> You probably don't want to hear this, but it's what I think.
>
>  Somewhere, even TI mentioned that more than 90% of the math-related
problems
> are better when they're
>  programmed in TI-BASIC.  And there are a lot of TI-BASIC math programs on
> ticalc.org or ti-files.
>
>  -Miles Raymond

Thats true except for recursive programs.  Programs that have many iterations
are MUCH faster when programed in assembly.  But in basic you have access to
all the built in functions, which makes it good; just slower.  I you make it
right though (since there is no need for an exactor program or such) you can
probaly get what you want accomplished in basic for most purposes.  What is
the chip anyway, 8mhz?

~Chris