Re: A89: StarFox89

You've asked for it, so here it is!

Definitely in the game:
 3D
 Fox in his Arwing
 3 Lasers
  1 normal laser
  Double laser (power = normal *2)
  Triple laser (power = normal *3) (maybe it should only be two lasers, but with quad power) ??
 ?? # of levels included w/the game (inside the game)
 external levels (must solve at least 2 - 4 puzzles in order to use if puzzles are implemented ??)
 Random and planned comments
 Computer level editor

Optional Features so far:
 Puzzles (TurboSoft did a good job of describing this)
 Comments from teammates with hints for the puzzles
 LandMaster
 that submarine (whatever it's called)
 on-calc level editor
 4-Player modes ??
 2-Player modes ??
 New ship(s)??
 Sound??

Things that more than probably wont happen:
 Change the title to somthing else
 Change the characters' names to something else
 Change the ships/weapons/anything else I left out to something else

Everything with a "??" by it is what I came up with, but hadn't put on the list yet.  If you have
anything to add to this list, I'll be happy to add it.

-Miles Raymond