Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Fw: StarFox -Reply

>Even if it is a port, Nintendo still has the rights to Starfox copyrighted, so
>no one should do this without their permission.  However, I would do it
>anyway.  If Nintendo finds out, first, they will tell you to stop.  If they
>tell you ti stop makeing Starfox, then you should, but otherwise, go for it!

I know it's easy for me to say, as I'm not in the position to get sued, but
I'd do it anyway.  If you're making the game for a graphing calculator,
you're distributing it for free, and (I assume) you're a minor it will be
quite hard for a jury to hand down any sort of settlement.  Yes, you are
breaking the law, but I would be very surprised if you had to pay more then
$5.  Besides, if you wouldn't have told NOA they probably wouldn't have
found out.  I doubt the're surfing the TI websites for a completed game and
if you produce it they may never realise that it's there.  I admire you're
honesty, but next time you want to rip off a product from corporate america
I wouldn't tell them first.

	--Nate