Re: A89: Just plain confused...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Just plain confused...

In a message dated 11/19/98 10:19:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
miken@dodgenet.com writes:

> Some of the games don't work so I tried an older version of the libraries.
>  Then, the some of the games that worked stopped working and some that
>  didn't work started to work.  Maybe someone out there could compile all the
>  routines in each of these UTIL.89Z files and make a new one that would work
>  for all games.  I don't know how but I imagine it would be as simple as
>  cut, paste, cut, paste, and compile.  If anyone could do this, it would be
>  greatly appreciated.  Thanx!

In the PlusShell zip there is a file called convert.bat.  If you put the .89z
file in that directory and type "convert program"  without quotes and
substituting the name of the program without the extension for program, it
will convert the program so it will work with the newest version of plusshell.
Make sure you type the setup line before you do this, or it will tell you to
type it :)

Skip Jordan
Cassius on EFNet, DalNet