A89: 89 source

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: 89 source

Hi, I figure that the best way for me to learn 89 assembly would be for me to
review another programmer's source code.  I already know some assembly for the
z80 but because my 85 was stolen I was never able to become completely
proficient.  So what would be the best source code (of a game) for a beginner
to study in order to learn most of the 68k commands?

Also can someone explain a little about IRC to me...I understand that it is
"Internet Relay Chat"-basically a chat room for internet users...Is there a
fee attached to using this service (I'm sure there is)"  How much does it
cost?

     -THANKS-
-Steven-