Re: A89: programming help and Mario questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: programming help and Mario questions

Let me first say that I am very dissapointed in Mario 92. Now that we have a chance for some input on a game I would say that Mario 89 needs to be quite different. It needs tubes, breakable bricks, powerups, fire mario, coins, turtle shells that fly of the screen when you jump on them, and basically every thing that the NES game had. Or how bout this: what about a mario 64 where there is a map and you travel to different levels and you can even get Yoshi! I think that would be the ultimate game but it would definately be a hard task to create.