Re: A89: util library problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: util library problems

In a message dated 11/15/98 8:43:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
einarjt@online.no writes:

> one. Is there a way I could rename the libraries or something so that I
> could have both
>  work at the same time? Do I have to convert the tetris game in some way?
>
>  Einar

l've never tried this, but l'm positive that it would work.  if you have games
on your calc in which some require the old libs and some the new, then do
this:
-Create two new folders: one called  oldlibs , the other called  newlibs .
-Get both versions of libraries.
-Send the new libraries to both the main folder and the  newlibs  folder (you
will have to send twice).
-Send the old libraries to the  oldlibs  folder.
When running a game that needs the old libraries, copy and overwrite the
libraries from the  oldlibs  folder to the main folder.
Do the same with the new libraries when playing a game that requires them.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TurboSoft Homepage:  The most current Basic programs created by
TurboSoft for the 89.
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html">
http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html</A>