Re: A89: Re: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

In a message dated 11/14/1998 9:02:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

> Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think you can create your own file types on the
89.
>  In the VAR-LINK
>  window, when you choose to limit your view of the fiels displayed, there is
> an option for "Other"
>  files to be displayed.

	The manual says that the other type is for types reserved for furture
applications.  Therefore, that could apply to all asm programs, but what use
would it serve?  We could just store everything as a string variable.
	Of course, someone could create something like a "level" type, and then an
editor to edit it.  The level name would be passed in to the program, then it
would run using that level.