Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

I disagree with you.  I think that the ESC key should be used as the exit button.  I also think that
the APPS key should be used to pause/turn off calc.  The 2ND and Enter keys should be used for
selecting an item, and the F1-F5 keys should be used to select items in a horizontal list.

As far as libraries, I think there should be more than one, but there should be a limit on how many
there are.  Such suggestions are:
one graphics library
the huffman compression library
the util library
With only these three libraries to worry about, the programs can choose to include them or not.  I
also opt for the suggestion made earlier about making two version of the program: lib-enhanced and
full-versions.

-Miles Raymond