Re: A89: PlusShell conversion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: PlusShell conversion

In a message dated 11/13/98 15:32:04 Eastern Standard Time,
senoramor@yahoo.com writes:

> I was wondering if someone could tell me the easiest way to convert
>  TI-89 .asm files to be compatible with the newest version of
>  PlusShell.   Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!!!
>
>  -Ctrl-Alt-Del-

first of all, extract plusshell to its own directory (c:\Plusshel is good)
then, add this line at the end of autoexec.bat:
	call c:\Plusshel\setps c:\Plusshel
if you extract to a different directory, replace "Plusshel" with the name of
it.
i'm not sure if you need to reboot the computer next, but you may have to.
anyway, then go to msdos and go to the directory of the prog(s) to convert
type this on the command line:
	convert filename
where filename is the name without the extension of the file to be converted
this will replace the old file, so make backups if you want.

anyway, that's it. hope this helps, and hope i didn't miss something there