Re: A89: Simple Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Simple Question

Yes the 89 can be difficult at certain times. There are several ways of running
a basic proggram.  I will discuss 2 of them.

1. First hit the var-link button. {2nd, -}
2. Then move down the menu to your basic proggram that you wish to run.
3. Hit enter and the proggram name will be displayed on the home screen like
this

[directory]/[prog. name](

4. Add what ever variables need to be passed to the prog. and close the
parentheses.
5. Hit enter and it should run.

Second method

Manually type the name of the prog as in step 3
Then do steps 4 and 5