Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

In a message dated 11/11/98 5:11:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, Quija13@aol.com
writes:

> Also I think the current "shell" should be "" or similar so you can
>  run it faster.  It should start in the last directory you were in too so
you
>  don't have to select another dir unless you want to go up one.  Esc would
> just
>  return to TI-OS instead of going up one dir then to quit faster.  To me if
> you
>  can make something more convenient with just a little more mem used its
> worth
>  it.
I agree with making shell, kbdprgm7 for ease of use, but I like the current
way plusshell works with directories.  No matter what directory you are in,
just hit the shortcut for kbdprgm7 and you can still play games or run other
asm programs in any directory.

~Chris