Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

>I think the calculator should have a library, but only one.  If there was one
>big library that went into the TI-89 and did what all the libraries existing
>did, that would be easier and still save some space. If we had a lot of
>libraries (like we do now),  that would make it more confusing and a big
>hassle to keep track and upgrade them.
>						-Jeff

Yea, thats what I'm saying.  Upgrades to the library would not be to add
features, but to speed up what it already did.  The big point is that once
the functions are defined, anyone can make their version of a library.
These libraries would all produce the same results, some would just do it
quicker then others.

	--Nate