Re: A89: US89 I need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: US89 I need help

>I think it would be a great idea. Instead of discouraging, you should
>encourage him and say his idea was very good, and I think it really is. I
>don't like people who say bad things to other asking for help. Isn't it the
>aim of this list, to ask for help ?

I agree that the language was pretty bad, but disagree on your opinion of
his idea.  Trying to emulate Fargo and Fargo II would be impossible without
figuring out some way to emulate the TI-92's larger keyboard.  He did
mention the problem of dealing with the screen size, but that would still
be tricky and take away from performance.  The z80 emulator would be nice,
but impratical.  There are too many fundimental differences between the z80
and the m68k.  The decreased performance would probably make the 89 slower
at z80 then the 83.  I agree that we shouldn't be bashing other people's
ideas, but this one just wasn't too pratical.

	--Nate

Follow-Ups: References: