A89: [OT] languages..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: [OT] languages..

Interesting concept...  defineing all other languages other than English as
"foreign" :)
The problem is not that I dont understand it.. (I heve never learn french, but
it is not _that_ hard to figure out the main "red line" in a text :)
That is not the issue..  if the list's official language is English, then I
think we should stick to it. Otherwise it will just be chaos with people "parle
fracais" and "sprechen deutch" and "pratar svenska" and "snakker norsk" and
whathever....

just my oppinion... (this thread is getting really OT and should be terminated
immideatly..)
//Olle