Re: A89: What's with Shells?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What's with Shells?

In a message dated 11/4/98 5:07:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
psweeney@geocities.com writes:

> How come none of the shells for any of the second generations calcs, ie:
>  83,86,89 are as nice as what we used to use?  Can't I get a shell like
>  ZShell or OS-85 which lets me run my programs easily?

yeah, all you need is an 82, 85, or 92 :)

seriously, though, with built in asm support (all calcs you mentioned have
it), there has been less demand for shells, and so supply has gone down
(remember that from social studies class?).  in any case, plusshell is making
a leap in that direction.  and besides, the 89 has only been out for 2 or 3
months, so you can't really complain...