A89: library not found!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: library not found!

Recently, I updated my library files on my 89 so that I can run the
latest games.  So I simply loaded the ones I didn't have, then overwrote
the ones I had.
I have been having trouble running a few games on my 89:

1) falldown.
Despite the fact I have the proper library, hufflib, the game always
says "LIBRARY NOT FOUND: hufflib" on the status bar whenever I try to
run it.  No, I don't have hufflib in another folder, and no, it is not
archived.  I can't figure this one out.

2) mario.
For some reason, when I loaded those new library files, mario cannot
find the hexlib.  It's the same case as above: it just gives me the
error message in the status bar.  I have hexlib in the main folder,
where all the asm prgms are, and it is not archived or anything.

What the heck is wrong?

~Dave <the_regul8r@bigfoot.com>