Re: A89: (please someone help me...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: (please someone help me...)

I have sent this message quite a few times and have not received any help.  I
reallize that many people are very busy and do not have time to reply to all
their mail, but this source is very small and very direct, It would only take
a matter of minutes to quickly read through to determine what is the source of
my problem.  If I am dumbly overlooking something simple I can understand why
others would not want to reply...but I just can't seem to find the problem at
all...

I very respectfully ask for the help that I am in dire need of...