A89: ** Doors OS 0.96 beta released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: ** Doors OS 0.96 beta released **

Hi,

I've just posted version 0.96 to ticalc and it is already available at
my site: http://start.at/doors

This version fixes the stability problem of the previous version (sorry
for this) and adds a few improvements:
	- Now automatically recovers any memory left unfreed by a program.
(Thanks to David Kuhling)
	- Still improved a little the Shift+ON Combo with the help of David
Ellsworth.
	- Corrected the adress of doorsos::ST_flags in doorsos.h

I've tested it all the day, and it seems really stable now. There is
still maybe ONE bug, but I'm not sure. One time, in the Doors Explorer,
I have pushed the cursor down to select another file, and it has crashed
with an Adress Error (it was of course recovered by the Anti Crash
protection, but..). After that if i wanted to enter the Explorer again,
it did Adress Error immediately.

If you have this bug and can tell me how you got it, please mail me !
Anyway, as you saw, this bug is recovered by the Anti Crash protection,
so it is not too dangerous.

Thanks

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team