A89: Line 1111 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Line 1111 Emulator

I have been getting the error message "Line 1111 Emulator" from a program that
I wrote... the problem is that it's erratic. Sometimes it's there, sometimes
it's not. What does this mean? I think that it might have to do with this
line:

 lea 10(a7),a7

What EXACTLY does this do? What does it mean to have a number outside a
register in parenthesis? I copied this from another Hello World program. It
has something to do with the stack, from the comments in the other program.
Yet, the other program is getting this error more than mine. Any ideas?